Use the words in the boks again to complete the sentences reflecting other context.


pendekan link dandapatkan uang dengan adfly link di sini



Use the words in the boks again to complete the sentences reflecting other context.

PERTANYAAN
1. one of the reason why I like to study in this class is because all classmates are ___________, They are always nice to me.
2. I was surprise when a big birthday cake suddenly__________ from under the table. It has been hidden for my surprise birthday party.
3. police formed a line in front of stage to avoid the ___________ from climbing up the stage.
4. Today, we have to present our paper in front of the class. I’m very___________.
5.0. On the week, my family & I like to spend our time doing karaoke home We__________ with the singer on D.V.D screen, It’s fun.
6.0. The students were very __________ when teacher announce they were going to have an excursion to local public library.
7. I really want to have an __________ of my favorite football player. Lionel Messi. on my jersey.
8. When we arrived at the top of the mountain, we were __________, The scenery was magnificent(8).
9. I was ___________ when I knew that my dad gave me a new laptop for my birthday(9).
10.Afgan is an __________ singer. His songs are always a hit.

JAWABAN
1. Friendly
2. Showed Up
3. Crowd
4. Nervous
5. Sing Along
6. Excited
7. Autograph
8. Speechless
9. Hit by lightning
10. Amazing

baca juga :

TERIMA KASIH TELAH MEGUNJUNGI BLOG SAYA SEMOGA BERMANFAAT BAGI ANDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fill in the blanks with information about B.J. Habibie mentioned in the reading text.

Fill in the blanks with information about Cut Nyak Dhien mention in the reading text.

complete the following sentences that show how The Battle of Surabaya happened.