Use the appropriate words in the boks to complete the dialog. first letters of words are provided to help you. Then, practice reading the dialog with a partner.


pendekan link dandapatkan uang dengan adfly link di sini



Use the appropriate words in the boks to complete the dialog. first letters of words are provided to help you. Then, practice reading the dialog with a partner.

PERTANYAAN
Dika : Hi, Mida, You look so happy.
Mida : Hi, Dika. You’re right. I’m really happy.
Dika : Really? Why?
Mida : I met my favorite idol, Agnes Mo yesterday.
Dika : Wow…, it sounds interesting.
Mida : I was so e__________. She was really awesome and  f__________.
Dika : Did you meet her in a concert?
Mida : No, I didn’t. It’s a meet-and-greet event with Agnes Mo in Plaza Indonesia. Big c__________, hundreds of her fans!
Dika : Did you meet her directly?
Mida : Yes, I did. I took some pictures with her. I also got her a __________ her last CD Album.
Dika : It’s a_________. How did you feel at that time?
Mida : I felt n__________ and s__________.
Dika : Anyway. how did you meet other fans?
Mida : I met them in a fan meeting.
Dika : It must be a memorable experience for you.
Mida : Yeah, indeed. I will never forget it.

Comprehension check
a. Who took part in the dialog?
b. What is the dialog about?
c. Number these sentences about Mida’s experience in their correct order:
 1. ______ I also got her autograph.
 2. ______ I went to Plaza Indonesia yesterday for a meet-and-greet event with Agnes Monica.
3. ______ At the end of the day, I met other fans in a meeting.
 4. ______ Hundreds of her fans had been waiting for her.
5. ______ When she appeared, I took some pictures with her.
6. ______ I am so happy have had such memorable experience.

JAWABAN
1. excited
2. friendly
3. crowd
4. autograph
5. awesome
6. nervous
7. speechless

Comprehension check
1. 4
2. 1
3. 5
4. 2
5. 3
6. 6

baca juga :

TERIMA KASIH TELAH MEGUNJUNGI BLOG SAYA SEMOGA BERMANFAAT BAGI ANDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fill in the blanks with information about B.J. Habibie mentioned in the reading text.

Fill in the blanks with information about Cut Nyak Dhien mention in the reading text.

complete the following sentences that show how The Battle of Surabaya happened.